Terms and Conditions
Your entry into any Sewing Australia Competition is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
1. The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and immediate families of Sewing Australia and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
6. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
7. The Competition commences on 26/8/19 and closes when first person finds the treasure box and shares the location.
8. Entries must be received within the Competition Period.- on the facebook post.
9. To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
- i) Comment AYE on facebook post.
- ii) Search product pages on sewingaustralia.com.au for picture of treasure box.
- iii)Share a screenshot or correct location of the treasure box photo(the first person to do this wins)
10. Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted in total.
11. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
12. The Prize comprises of:
A pair of Fiskars razor Cut scissors. Or a $50 Sewing Australia voucher.
13. The total Prize pool is valued at $50AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize.
14. Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that is not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner. These may include but are not limited to postage.
15. The Prize must be redeemed within 60 Days of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
16. The Prize draw will take place at Sewing Australia office. Unit 39/9 Scanlon Street Chadwick WA on 2nd July at 1000 AWST.
17. The Promoter will review all eligible entries and select one (1) winning entry. Determination of the Prize Winner shall be made by the Promoter at its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
18. The Prize Winner will be notified via email or Messenger within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name may be published on the Promoter’s website at https://www.sewingaustralia.com.au/ and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
19. The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
20. If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven (7) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Sewing Australia office. 39/9 Scanlon street on 11 July at 1000 AWST to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
21. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
23. Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
24. As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
27. The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
28. Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
29. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
31. The Promoter is Sewing Australia (ABN 98950304987 ) of 518 Blumann Road Gibson 6448 WA. You can contact the Promoter by phone on 0401164956 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org