50cm Niagara Double Brushed Poly Solid
sleek and modern silhouettes are possible with new age fabrics.
170 gsm Polyester spandex 96/4 double brushed for supreme softness on inside and out.
Microfibre and cosy feeling fabric with good recovery.
great for leggings, tops dresses pants bands lining and the list goes on.
Listed price per 50cm. Width > 147cm
For IN_STOCK Lay-buy, select a paid shipping option, choose bank transfer and wait for a Paypal invoice with partial payment option. Payments 25% fortnightly are preferred. Please contact me at email@example.com to organise alternative payments if necessary. Non-payments for an unreasonable amount of time will be forfeiting their purchase.
PRE-ORDER Lay-buy requires a minimum 25% deposit at the checkout. Select "lay-buy" shipping and use code laybuy25 at the checkout. You will receive a partial payment invoice for the remaining 75% + shipping.
You can pay at your leisure but I prefer REGULAR payments and reminders will be sent if no payment made within a fortnight.
Goods will not be dispatched until full payment (including postage) has been paid.
While all efforts are made to bring you the highest quality fabrics, there may be issues because of the nature of the product. Colours can vary from batch to batch. Usually anything less than a 5c piece in size or within 10cm of the selvedge is not considered a flaw. These will be treated on a case by case basis. Please check your goods thoroughly and if there are any concerns, please contact customer service within 7 days of receiving. email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Any defective fabric which has been washed (or sewn and worn!) cannot be rectified.
Clearance fabrics may have flaws.
At this time, shipping prices at checkout are within Australia and NZ. Please contact customer service if you would like a quote internationally. email@example.com
I use Australia Post satchels. These include tracking. If you would like to sign for your parcel or cover it against damage or loss, please add these options to your cart from the 'services' catalogue or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative method. This will incur extra costs and up to a week longer delivery time. Smaller Items now have an option to send in untracked envelope. While much cheaper, delivery will not be guaranteed by me. Parcels over 5kg can be send through Toll Ipec with tracking. Costs vary depending on distance from a capital city but usually saves costs.
CARE OF FABRIC:
Please treat all fabrics like delicates for longevity.
Wash with like colours or seperately to observe colour run.
Do not use colour catchers with natural materials because they can pull the colour out. To preserve colour, a cup of salt can be added to the first wash.
Darker rayon spandex printed on white, need only hand washing and line drying to reduce pilling.
Do not wash with abrasive materials like towels, zips, Velcro to keep your fabric and garments in the best condition possible.
Enjoy your beautiful purchases!
HAPPY SHOPPING! Thanks for supporting my dream!